Our Mission & Values
Lonestar Lumber Inc., established in 1991 by William Anderson is a privately-owned company located in Edmonton AB. Since inception, Lonestar Lumber has become one of the largest suppliers of pallets and manufactured lumber products in Western Canada.
Quality & Professionalism
Lonestar Lumber is proud to maintain a high commitment to quality and professionalism. Over the past 30 years, we have developed a superior product and an outstanding commitment to customer service.
Whether your pallet and lumber needs are to be used for local or international shipping we can help as we are an IPPC certified dealer for all heat-treated products.
Careers with Lonestar Lumber
In choosing to apply with Lonestar, you are choosing a career in a fast-paced, manufacturing organization. You will be part of an organization that is committed to the health and safety of our employees, diversity, and inclusion. Join a talented team with decades of experience and diverse capabilities as Lonestar Lumber continues to grow.
Lonestar Lumber is inclusive of all applicants. We do not discriminate against any backgrounds, races, sexualities, genders, etc. We also support women in the workplace.
Lonestar Lumber is NOT currently hiring.
Visit Indeed for a list of current employment opportunites with Lonstar Lumber
Production Worker - No Vacancies
- Applicants will be responsible for the production of lumber and assembly of wooden pallets.
- Processing lumber by use of high-powered saws, to cut lumber to required lengths and thicknesses.
- Building pallets by use of automated nailing machines, or by hand with use of nail guns,
- General labor duties as required, such as piling lumber, strapping pallets, etc.
Applicants must be able to
- Read specs and follow verbal instructions,
- Work well with others,
- Keep a manual, written record of daily actions,
- Handle physical, repetitious work such as standing, bending, lifting, etc.
- “A-Shift” runs 5 days a week – Monday to Friday – from 7:00AM to 3:30PM and “B-Shift” runs 4 days a week – Monday to Thursday – from 3:30PM to 2:00AM for 40 hours / week. 30 minutes allotted for lunch.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: starting at $18.00-$19.00 per hour.
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
Over the past 30 years, we have developed a superior product and an outstanding commitment to customer service.